Saturday, September 5, 2020

Create Responsive HTML From Psd, Ai, Pdf And Images











About:

Dear Buyers :)



I am Hammad, a frontend and WordPress dev and  I have 8+ years of experience in development. I have worked in a variety of technology stack

HTML5, CSS3, CSS3 Animation, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery, JQuery Animation, PHP(Number of frameworks) and exquisite blend of experience in WordPress. 



Features This Gig Offer:



  1. Fully responsive website.
  2. Quickly convert PSDs to HTML
  3. Improve UX / UI of your Website
  4. Make PSDs and Convert them to HTML
  5. Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  6. Create Email Templates
  7. Mobile Friendly
  8. CSS3 Animations
  9. Fast loading speed and optimized HD images.
  10. All Code will be custom code




Reasons to hire me:

  ✔ Client satisfaction is my number 1 priority!  ✔ 24/7 support  ✔ Money back guarantee  ✔ Continue support after the project 

Note: If you need custom code for your website, please feel free to get in touch with me via inbox.

Reviews


:

Super fast. Fixed my problem in minutes. Highly recommend.

:

Great work again. Very responsive. Will work with him again

:

Great work and delivered on time on schedule! Will work with him again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment