Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Fix, Develop And Deploy Your Laravel Web Application











About:

I am a pro Laravel developer and have 3+ years of experience in developing Laravel Applications.

I am good at designing highly efficient and scalable architecture design for the application. I have develop many web applications using Laravel and Vuejs for my clients and here is what can I do for you:

I can 

  • Build applications from scratch 
  • Design efficient architecture
  • create single page applications using vuejs
  • find and fix bugs in your application
  • fix the performance issues in your applicaion
  • add new features for your application
  • Deploy your application on the server


If you have any complex requirements, no problem

we can discuss requirements in details on a Skype Call 



If you have your application running on local environment and you don't have the hosting, no worries I can come over teamviewer to fix your problems



I never ever do compromise on the Quality and I commit for:
  • Delivery on time
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • Well structured and clean code

Reviews


:

Solution-oriented and quick turnaround. A pleasure to work with every time.

:

A pleasure as always. Fast turnaround, precise deliveries and service minded. Already Looking forward to the next project!

:

We had an ugly bug and it was fixed super fast! It was a pleasure and we are happy.

:

Extremely good seller for sure!

:

Shehzad is an incredibly talented programmer. He is patient and is very serious about listening to ones project, to ensure satisfaction. Definitely one of the best programmers on fiverr. I will be coming back for more work and I recommend others to do the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment