Saturday, September 5, 2020

Create Online Web Calculator For Your Website











About:

I will develop any JavaScript calculator for your website.



Notes:

  • For the better experience using this service, please contact me before your order to check the source


What you get as the result:



  • Custom design (Material design guidelines)
  • User friendly interface
  • Responsive design (PC, Tablets, Mobile)
  • Mobile optimization
  • Source code
  • Integration guidelines


Used technology:

  • PHP
  • Javascript
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • Jquery
  • MYSQL (optional)


Design:

  • Materializecss framework


Required data from you:



  • Description of the calculator
  • Example or free hand drawing
  • Calculation logic (could be Excel file with formulas)


Reviews


:

Excellent!

:

Provided EXACTLY what I was looking for and more! I will order again!

:

Really great work. Fast and professional. I will be a repeat customer.

:

Exactly what I was looking for!!! THANK YOU!!!

:

Very professional. I am happy with the job. Delivered exactly what I asked.




No comments:

Post a Comment