Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Dot Net Mvc Web Site Development











About:

Dear Buyer,



I am having 8 year experience in software developing,current working as a full time freelancer from last 1 year,

I would always loves to play a challenging role and my first priority to satisfy customer,i will never compromised on my quality,



my skills are below



.NET

Angular
web Api
bootstrap
c#
sql
Html


Looking forward to work with you. 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller. Great to work with. Always fast response. A++

Seller's Response:

Thanks.aung.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, for delivering one more order before due date. your order delivery completely covers my requirements. i will defiantly approach for other projects in future.

Seller's Response:

thank you deepak

Seller's Response:

Thanks for delivery on Time. I will definitely approach you for other projects




No comments:

Post a Comment