Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Build And Design PHP And Mysql Database Or Website











About:

I will design ERD and database using MYSQL,xampp apache.I can create complete web application with PHP front-end and Back-end connected,The details of all work are provided as follows.  



I can create.



1. ERD Diagram



2. Normalization upto(3rd normal form) + BCNF.3. Queries (Simple + Complex)



3. Complete Back-end Development with front end as well. 



4. Logical Schema.



5. Conceptual Schema



6. Physical Design.



7. Access forms



8. Insert, View, Edit and Delete Record from Database Using PHP



9. PHP front end for MYSQL with complete development



In short every task related to database I can do it.



NOTE:


FIRST CONCERN ME BEFORE PROCEEDING TO GIVE ANY ORDER. It's good that we first discuss all your requirements properly and clearly and after that I start the work. to avoid any cancellation. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm impressed with her work. Very brilliant web developer. She created my web application using PHP and MySQL and its perfect. Recommended for your websites.

:

I truly appreciate…Thank you ever so much !

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment