Saturday, December 12, 2020

Create Responsive Portfolio Website For You











About:

Do you want to do your  Branding or you company branding Through a professional website? Then You are in the right place.

I have 2+ years experience in IT industry as Web developer and Designer. I have expertise in PHP, html5 , Css3, Bootstrap, Javascript, WordPress etc. I have completed my graduation in computer science and engineering .

Please Visit My Portfolio to see my works : aniik.me



I am Offering You:

  • Full website development with php, javascript ,bootstrap.
  • Impressive Design.
  • Integrate any types of content , graphics.
  • Any kind of logo necessary for Website.
  • Bootstrap photo gallery.
  • Front end and back end code with Documentation.
  • Index, home page, blog page, about page , contact page
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Database Use case diagram and data flow diagram.


you will  get:

  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Fully mobile responsive website.
  • 24*7 hour support.
  • Server Upload.
  • Domain and Hosting In chip price.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • error and bug free
  • Live in server.
  • 100% Secure website and database.
  • Easily control able Admin panel.
  • Excellent quality work.
.

The Technology We are using:

  • Update version of PHP
  • MYsql Database
  • Bootstrap
  • CSS
  • HTML 5
  • Java Script
  • Adobe Illustrator




Reviews


:

He did a great job doing everything I asked him to, he worked with me even after delivering the order to fix anything I wanted to which was great because I was able to very nicely customized my profile. He was also very patient with me since I gave him a hard project and kept changing things, he never complained and was extremely responsive! definitely using his help for my next website as well. Thank you! 10/10 recommended.

:

Excellent service from start to finish. Great attention to detail and covered aspects that I would not even have considered.

:

Great Experience!

:

Great Work!

:

Great work! I will order again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment