Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Architect, Implement, Debug AWS Architecture And Services











About:

I am a jack of all trades, with over 5 years of professional experience working in startups and Forbes 500 companies, across multiple industries, including financial services, information technology, and biotech.



I can consult and answer your questions on any Amazon Web Services (AWS) architecture-related questions, like how to scale out your application, making it resilient and available, and any other debugging or technical questions related to AWS. 


I am a certified AWS Solutions Architect - Associate, and have experience working with a variety of AWS services, including CloudFormation, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Data Pipeline, ECS, ECR, CloudFront, CloudWatch, and more.


Other skills I have experience with include Javascript frameworks like ReactJS, NodeJS, Python, SQL + NoSql Databases, microservices and serverless architecture, CI/CD, Docker, Git, and software testing.


I have developed and deployed production-grade products and code. I understand the software development lifecycle, and what it takes to deliver high-quality and useful products to clients.


100% accountable, communicative, and will make sure you are fully satisfied with what I deliver.

Reviews


:

It was great. The seller was very knowledgeable, super responsive and produced just what I was looking for.

:

Outstanding communication, exceptional professionalism and final product is just “WOW!”

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment