Friday, December 11, 2020

Your Website Maintenance











About:

Me and my team providing web design and development services for a long time. We are doing website maintenance tasks for different clients.



In our maintenance package we do following tasks:



  1. Content updates
  2. Images/banners updates
  3. CMS updates
  4. Plugins updates
  5. Regular backups
  6. Web Security checkups
  7. Design updates
  8. Adding extra features

  9. SEO analysis and tasks related to improving SEO


These services or part of these services are provided depending on your budget.

We provide monthly as well as one off payment services.

Our monthly packages start from $100 onward depending on your requirements.



Please feel free to contact me to get a FREE analysis of your web.



Thanks



Reviews


:

Hotwebstech has become my go-to website problem-solver over the recent past. He's easy to communicate with, and goes straight to work to deliver considerably sooner than the timeline given. His work has helped me develop my website further than I had thought possible. I hope to continue working with him on a long term basis.

:

Perfect work! Exactly how we wanted it! Nice plugin for our wordpress website. Good communication about the chat, whatsapp and also TeamViewer. Fast delivery and good quality. We will work again with him in future.

:

best always!

:

I briefly described the problem and it was handled swiftly and correctly. Will use again.

:

This seller assisted with additional problems that developed - and solved them!




No comments:

Post a Comment