Monday, December 7, 2020

Develope Professional Django Web Apps And Python Scripts











About:

I will provide you a fully functioning website as per you requirements. I am offering



=> An impressive dynamic and fully responsive landing page HTML,CSS and bootstrap

=> Powerful admin dashboard theme in  HTML,CSS and bootstrap

=> Powerful search engine as per demand

=>Hosting your HTML,css website if requires

=> widgets in front end technologies (html,css,js)

=> TURNING YOUR DREAM PROJECT INTO REALITY AS PER YOUR WISHES



I will be there to help you 24/7 . Feel free to ask for my assistance any time.



Get your Website done Today



Note:Please contact in Chat before placing the order.

Reviews


:

This is the second time that Sardar has helped me with a website project. Again, I have only positive things to share about working with him: he helped me clarify and fix problems with the website specifications, suggested packages that were more manageable for the testing phase, added his experience to make the site look nicer, and supported us in deploying the website in cloud infrastructure. Always cooperative, he gracefully handled the many mishaps and shortcomings we faced throughout the project. I am looking forward to working with him in the next phases of the project.

:

Not great - overpromise at the start and after multiple revisions, I gave up and have to get someone else to finish it.

:

Sardar knows his business. He helped me clarify the website specifications, proposed alternative solutions, and assisted me in overcoming problems in my local test infrastructure. Always responsive, can communicate in lay terms what is needed from me. Five stars.

:

Helped create apis and communicated with team!

:

Great working experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment