Thursday, December 3, 2020

Install Build New Addons And Themes Secure Xenforo











About:

                                        ===Message me before placing order===



I'm an Expert XenForo developer with very vast experience in Custom Addon development and XenForo migrations. I am a Community Forums and with 2+ years of experience.i have specialized in information technology from University of Gujrat and have developed numerous Forums and websites till-to-date in xenforo 1.x,xenforo2.x.



I have a deep knowledge as well in well-known Technologies like PHP, MySQL, Javascript, CSS, HTML, jQuery.



I believe that being "Resourceful","Hardworking" and "Honest" are the key to success! and that is me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was perfect working with this seller, he was able to fix all the bugs within the site, has very high knowledge of the software, very patient, responds to messages very quickly, and gets the job done on time each time, if you have a forum that you need help managing, this is the man to go to!

:

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to serve you as per your requirement. It’s my pleasure to help you to create systems, processes, and tools to make your site a masterpiece.

:

Perfect job adjusting the resolution of the header image! Highly recommend this guy if you need help fixing your forum

:

Always listens to my instructions, gets the job done as quickly as possible, the perfect man to run my forum!

:

Fixed all the bugs, improved performacne, and secured my site.




No comments:

Post a Comment