Thursday, December 10, 2020

Develop Custom Core Php Website With Mvc Structure











About:

Hi!  welcome to my gig!



I will develop custom php website with  mvc, core php, html, css, jquery !



SERVICES I OFFER



1:-  I am providing Services to make a complete website with backend admin panel support in PHP  

1_a :-Front End (html, css, javascript) + Back end (PHP, MVC) with admin panel!





2:-  I will FIX any issue in your PHP websites or in custom codes.





3:-  I will Install PHP Application in your Cpanel.

    (also I am providing custom install functionality for automatically install script).





4:-  I am providing services in Front End Design with Bootstrap  OR in simple CSS





5:-  I will resolve errors and bugs in the styling  of your websites





7:-  Custom PHP Code  (custom php website in mvc with core php )

    I will make custom code for any of your requirements!





8:-  API integrations

  • Stripe
  • PayPal
  • Facebook
  • Google
  • and any other you want.





9:-  Also providing help in LARAVEL





10:-   HTML | CSS | JAVASCRIPT | JQUERY | PHP 





why you select me.



✓ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

✓ 100% positive Ratings.

✓ 7 Days Free Customer Support.





NOTE : - PRICING WILL BE BASED UPON PROJECT REQUIREMENTS!





:::Contact Before Placing Any Order!:::

Reviews


:

Working with this developer was the ideal experience. He is very communicative with questions, making sure to understand everything. He works very quickly as well. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for an MVC developer, though I am sure he is skilled in other areas too! Thank you for your high quality work.

:

Customer was very professional and on point with task. He was Patient and took time to understand my requests. I would deff recommend!

:

outstanding developer, I really enjoy working with him, highly recommended, if you're looking for a professional developer do not hesitate Hamza is the person who can fix your programming issues easily

:

Very excellent with his work. In fact he finished the before sending the custom offer. I appreciate the effort. Thanks, will definitely work with you some more.

:

Excellent communication and timeous delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment