Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Web Automation Or Browser Automation With Selenium











About:

Are you fed up of repetitive daily routine tasks which consumes time? If yes, then you are at right place. I can automate your repetitive tasks with my Scripts. Yes! you can save your lot of time from such boring tasks and other stuff like this.



I'm Programmer, Developer and Browser Automation Expert and I can develop Scripts, Utilities and Bots for you which will do specific tasks based on your requirements just by couple of mouse clicks. Further, you will be able schedule my scripts at specific time intervals and they will also help you get rid of manually run the scripts.



I will use Selenium library to achieve the tasks. Selenium is very popular library for Browser Automation and I'm expert in it. I can use C#, Python and Java with Selenium based on what you prefer.



I can develop both Console base and Desktop base GUI implemented application. My scripts can scrape websites and export data to Exce, CSV, Text file etc.

Reviews


:

Absolutely superb. Out of ten other programmers, he created something that was thought by many to be 'impossible' under the circumstances involved. But he came through and I'm proud to work with him on future projects. Does exactly what is needed, and does it masterfully. A+++

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment