Sunday, December 13, 2020

Build Any Website Web, Frontend, Backend, Fullstack Development











About:

Hello buyer!

Thank you for standing by,



I deal in all kind of front end solutions so our services include



  • PSD to html responsive conversions
  • PSD to Bootstrap 4 responsive conversions
  • Zeplin to html conversions
  • Invision to html conversions
  • Figma to html conversion
  • XD to html conversion
  • Sketch to html conversion
  • Website Design
  • Responsive Landing page
  • PSD to Responsive html css etc.



My service includes:



  •  100% Pixel Perfect Html5 Css3 template (Psd to Html)
  •  Web Design
  •  Mobile App Design



Additional: ( i can also help in advance technologies )



  • Daynamic css ( Scss, Less )
  • Grid systems like ( Bootstrap , Zurb Foundation, Google material design )
  • JQuery



When I code I always use the latest version of Bootstrap available at the time and make sure that our code meets the international web standards, w3c standards and will be tested on page speed insights



You just have to send me your designs and I will convert them into clean and responsive websites.



I can also fix responsive websites if you are facing any issue with it. 



Please contact before placing an order to avoid any confusions Thanks.

Reviews


:

Very polite and proactive client. I've had a great experience building my game website with him and definitely recommend his services!

:

Everything is great !

:

Will order from this seller again. Delivers before deadline and everything is done in terms of quality.

:

Great guy :) Very good job !

:

great work as promissed




No comments:

Post a Comment