Monday, December 7, 2020

Program Your Google Sheets And Write App Script











About:

I will write a custom script for your google sheets. I will write clean code and deliver on time. Please send me a message and discuss before placing the order.

Reviews


:

The reason I advise you not to hire this seller for the next couple weeks IS BECAUSE HE IS AMAZING and Im working with him for all my jobs right now. (thats a joke, im sure he can take multiple jobs!) If you want perfection with scripting for google sheets (probably many other things, but we're working on a google sheets program currently) you won't find better. i've went through hundreds of people, everyone will promise you that they are the best - then you get extended deadlines and wasted time with half done work. - i promise you that my script requirements is more complex than yours and he gets it done right and ON TIME.

:

Very fast and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions quickly and with great detail. I have more opportunities coming up that I will definitely work with him again on. Highly recommend!!

:

Everything! Perfect worker!

:

Very quick delivery

:

Awesome work!




No comments:

Post a Comment