Friday, December 4, 2020

Fix And Develop Html Css Javascript Php Mysql Website











About:

Hi, Welcome to my gig !



I am offering my services as a front-end and back-end developer. I have 7+ year experience in PHP MYSQL and Javascript. I also have good hands-on website development. I am new in this portal but not in field so i can give quality work to my clients. I have worked on so many projects for my clients with a positive feedback and have good relations with them.



Please share your project I will assist you accordingly.



My Services:

  • PHP
  • MYSQL
  • HTML 5
  • CSS 3
  • JavaScript
  • BootStrap 4
  • Laravel
  • Wordpress
  • Ajax
  • Json
  • Codeigniter



Feel free to ask any question/queries in chat box.It will be a great honor for me to work for you.



NOTE:

Kindly contact me before placing the order.



Regards:

Tauqeerabbas01

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment