Saturday, December 5, 2020

Complex Imacros Vbs Script, Browser Automation











About:

Webtask Solutions is a team of iMacros experts.

We provide advanced VBS iMacros scripts  as well as simple iim scripts
We can integrate iMacros with other windows programs: MS Office, Database, Mail Client.

Visual Basic is Powerful  programming language.





Things you can do with us:


FILL & SEND

I can automate the filling of forms, and orders. All you have to do is provide a data source. Automatic ordering has never been easier. Gather and integrate price, quantity, item name, description, etc., from a supplier’s website. In addition, I can automate sending emails after completing the steps.


MANAGE

Manage tasks, and perform them only when you really need it with one click. We can also automate the execution of tasks according to your schedule - you won't have to click even once.


EXTRACT

We can perform data scraping from almost any web page. Data can be saved to a file CSV, XLS, DOC etc. Transferred to another page or even sent by email.



DOWNLOAD
If you have to visit a page every day to download files, we will help you perform this task automatically, without taking your attention.

Reviews


:

Lukasz is by far the best developer I have ever worked with. I had a complicated project that had a lot of specifications, but he was able to perfectly create everything that I wanted. He is VERY easy to communicate with. Since I am not technical minded at all, Lukasz made the interface super user friendly. The imacro works perfectly, and I am one happy customer. I would reccomend Lukasz to anyone.

:

Excellent communication and help with getting around programs that can only be run on mac operating system. Very easy to work with. Highly recommend.

:

Thanks a lot. He was the best! Very patient and helped me set up everything until I understood. I'll be back!

:

fantastic seller , great communication stick with me even after the completed order

:

Awesome seller, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment