Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Make Your Website Idea Come True











About:

PLEASE NOTE : Before placing your order, please contact me first to discuss about your project



Hi I'm Firdaus, a student at Sepang Vocational College currently studying Databases and Web Applications. During my study I've been working on lots of projects, some of them are mine and a few of them belong to my friends. I've won second place in an innovation competition at my college with my Workshop Finder web project. I also am one of the most skilled student in my course. Needless to say though, I am still an amateur.



If you wanted to turn your website ideas into reality, this is the one of the right places.



These are what I am good at :

  1. HTML5
  2. CSS3
  3. Bootstrap
  4. Javascript
  5. JQuery

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment