Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Frontend Development Of A Website Or An Application











About:

Hello, this gig is for helping you to make your Website, Web application or PWA. Share your ideas and sketches right now with me to get these done!



Who am I: I am a Frontend Development expert here. I am developing full phase websites, PWA and web applications for 2+ years with HTML, CSS, Javascript, Angular, React, Vue and jQuery. So, If you need a Frontend developer to join with your team, then you can surely contact me.



Services you will get from me- 



  • PSD/ PNG/ AI/ SKETCH to Web application/ Website/PWA
  • Web application built with HTML, CSS, Angular/ React/ Vue.js Javascript or jQuery
  • API consumption, Authentication, Form design, and validation
  • Theme building for the website or web application
  • Complex admin dashboard with data charts and table
  • Integration with PHP, JAVA spring boot, MongoDB, NodeJS, etc.

  • Application deployment to the server
  • Google maps, places integration



Some special skills to get from me- 



  • Motion design with CSS
  • Semantic HTML markup
  • Responsive design
  • Well commented code
  • Cross-browser compatibility


Before, placing an order, you can ask any questions or discuss it with me. Then you can get a custom quote from me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work - Shofol is the one who delivers consistently!

:

Outstanding delivery of exactly what was asked for

:

very skilled development

:

I enjoy working with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment