Saturday, February 29, 2020

Convert Your Psd To Html With Mobile Responsiveness











About:

I am a front end developer, I will convert your designs to HTML/CSS responsive. Working since 2016, I have successfully completed dozens of projects and looking forward to provide you my services exclusively here on FIverr.



If you want to convert your PSD, XD, AI, Zeplin, Sketch, PNG or JPG  file into a responsive website you just need to share the details and leave the rest to me. 



Following are some of my core skills



  1. HTML5
  2. CSS3
  3. Bootstrap
  4. Zurb Foundation
  5. Materialize
  6. SASS
  7. LESS
  8. Responsive template
  9. Cross-browser compatibility
  10. Pixel perfect design
  11. Clean code
  12. Integrate custom fonts
  13. W3C validated
Please send me a detailed message before placing the order. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Knowldgeble, Prompt , and accurate delivery

:

It was a lovely experience with Danial. The design and instructions are always clear so the work gets done very smoothly.

:

good, fast and efficient work

:

Great work. Once again you have made me amazed with your professional work. Highly recommended!

:

Very fast and professional. I will be hiring her for the future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment