Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Audit Your Smart Contract Extensively











About:

I make an effort to ironclad the security of programmable smart contracts.



My Methodology:

1) I scan the smart contract(s) in scope on a bytecode level using a variety of automated tools rooted on methods such as symbolic execution, SMT, taint analysis, etc. to detect unexpected security vulnerabilities 



2) I check the smart contract(s) in scope against a comprehensive database of well-known vulnerabilities to develop custom-tailored payloads for attacking the smart contract(s) and discovering critical issues.


3) I study the whitepaper (and yellowpaper) associated with the smart contract(s) in scope to assess the behavioral functional correctness of the program concerning the underlying specifications.


4) I manually review the source code of the smart contract(s) in scope to assure the quality. Better code quality can take many forms, it could be knowledge transfer, QA compliance, revealing defects, etc.



5) I analyze the smart contract(s) in scope with regards to its underlying host network. Host network vulnerabilities could inherently effect the smart contract(s). 




Make sure to contact me if you're looking to place custom order(s)

Reviews


:

Abs was a professional seller and worked with me to capture the requirements of what we were looking for with the smart contract audit. He then delivered everything he promised and provided additional feedback to our questions. Would recommend and would use again. Thanks.

:

Very thoroughly done and beautifully put together! I would recommend to a friend for sure!

:

Perfect audit and amazing person! highly recommendable

:

I've had a positive outcome with Abs. I feel Abs cares about the project and provided a highly thorough audit of our smart contract. We had 34 minor and 6 major issues to fix or consider. I highly recommend Abs for your smart contract audit and we will be using his service over and over again going forward. Blockchaincompany.info

:


No comments:

Post a Comment