Saturday, February 29, 2020

Build Website Using Reactjs











About:

Before placing the order discuss with me, it’s very important to manage the time for your order and others order for me

According to requirement price may vary for all packages.



Basic package

In this package I’ll develop react js code and I’ll create basic pages for you.  

Or

I’ll fix your basic issues like

  1. form validation, 
  2. page alignment fixing, 
  3. colour changes etc



Standard package

In this package I’ll develop complex react js code 

Or

I’ll fix issues like 



  1. React js setup issue, 
  2. form validation, 
  3. page alignment fixing, 
  4. colour changes etc

 

Premium package

In this package I’ll develop web application according to your requirement .

If restful api is not ready then I’ll create for you according to your requirement. Restful api will develop in Java or NodeJS. For restful api charges may vary.

Or

If complex issues are there then I’ll fix it.

NOTE : For this package please provide complete details of your requirement and provide Design skeleton of your page.



For Premium package please feel free to contact me before placing order.

Reviews


:

Good job, thank you

:

Good guy, I appreciate his work

:

It was great working again with sangrambadi. I will use sangrambadi again in the future!

:

Very quick and clear communication.

:

He knows his job.




No comments:

Post a Comment