Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design Mailchimp Email Campaign, Landing Page, Integration











About:

 Welcome to my gig!

Looking for an Email marketing or responsive landing page to grow your business?  

You have come to the right gig.

Hi, there I am Abdul Rehman, a marketer and web developer having 2+ years of experience. I can handle everything that you threw up me. 

 

My services include:



  • Mailchimp template
  • Mailchimp coding
  • Mailchimp integration
  • Newsletter automation
  • Signup/Subscribe/ popup form creation
  • Landing page design
  • Segmentation
  • Mailchimp list creation
  • Mailchimp integration with landing pages and forms including Lead pages, Sendlane, Get response, and all other platforms.

I always recommend to my customers to communicate with me before placing an order so we can make sure we are on the same page.

We do the design with love!

Hire me and you will never disappoint. I guarantee you 100% satisfaction, honesty, and fast completion.

 

Let’s do this

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super responsive. Great communication :-) We will be back with our next requirements.

:

Thank You so much.

:

Answered all my questions.

:

awesome work, professional I recommend 100%

:

Excellent Communication and a great attempt at delivering the services in which we thoroughly discussed.




No comments:

Post a Comment