Saturday, February 29, 2020

Full Stack Web Development











About:

I am a professional web developer with more than 6 years of experience. I developed many web application for different companies/clients. I use the agile methodology to write code clear which is easy to customize. Please feel free to contact me for any kind of web application/website whether it is small or with a huge database. Also, contact me for HTML CSS and PHP issue. 



My expertise:

  • PHP
  • Codeignator
  • Laravel
  • Yii
  • Yii2
  • SQL/MySQL
  • HTML
  • HTML5
  • CSS

  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • Javascript
  • AngularJs
  • VueJs


My services include:


  • Responsive Web pages/Web Site Design/Development 
  • Adding/Removing features to existing Web Application /Web Sites
  • Fixing bugs/issues in code
  • A customized Web Applications/Web Sites from scratch.




What you'll get?



  • Professional Services
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Work on-time.
  • 24/7 Support
  • Fast Delivery




Only, If you are not a ROBOT you can read the text in Reverse order.


!tahc ni em htiw stnemeriuqer ruoy ssucsid esaelp redro gnikam erofeB



Note: 

Please contact me before placing your order, I will be back to you ASAP. The price and be adjusted based on the requirements. I Might do the work FREE for you. So please don't place any order before confirming with me.



Reviews


:

Awesome work!

:

Russel was great. He is brilliant. And, easy to work with!

:

Awesome work. Perfect

:

awesome work!!!

:

Another excellent design.




No comments:

Post a Comment