Saturday, February 29, 2020

Develop Full PHP Website











About:

Hi Dear,



I have 3+ years of expertise in admin dashboard and work for many different companies as their admin dashboard developer ...


HERE IS THE TOP SERVIES I PROVIDE :



- Basic Tasks

- Universities Tasks or Projects
- Adding and Managing Entities.
- Deleting Entities.
- Forms, File Uploads.
- Managing Users access.
- Providing Login Credentials.
- Searching, Filtering and Viewing Data
- Google Map Integration

- online shopping  website

-Social Media Login (Facebook etc)



HOW TO GET START ?

1) Contact Me

2) Give Your Requirements



TOOLS

PHP , MYSQL , JAVASCRIPT , AJAX , BOOTSTRAP, HTML AND CSS



NOTE   

Please Contact me before placing order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing guy and amazing job. The project was he made for me was out of this world and did a really good job so thanks you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for having faith in me and giving me so much honour to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

Perfect job, thank you

:

One of the Best Buyer , Thanks

:

awesome guy ! delievered before time speculated




No comments:

Post a Comment