Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Fix Php, Wordpress, And Drupal Code











About:

Trouble shoot and fix broken PHP code, maybe a feature you are looking for in a script is not supported or the script is just outdated and needs to be updated to current standards. This does not include writing the script from scratch. 



You will inform me of what is wrong and from there I will take care of the issue and test to make sure that it is working as needed.



Notice: Please contact me about the work before had, due to how complex development projects can be it might no be something I can do for the price and time listed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivery was quick and exactly how I wanted it

:

I highly recommend working with him as he is highly reliable and delivers on time. Try for yourself!

:

Wonderful

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment