Thursday, February 27, 2020

Customization And Automation Of Zoho Crm, Creator, Book, Etc











About:

I am expert in Zoho apps especially in

  

  • Migration from Salesforce to Zoho CRM

  • Zoho Customization (more than thirty Zoho projects)

  • Deluge Script and Custom Function 

  • Business Analysis and Data Modeling into Zoho 

  • Sales Funnel Flow Design 

  • Data Migration to Zoho 

  • Workflow Automation, Approval Processes 

  • Zoho Mail POP3, IMAP Integration 

  • Zoho CRM
  • Zoho Creator
  • Zoho Campaign
  • Zoho People
  • Zoho Recruit
  • Zoho Forms
  • Advanced Zoho Reports (Analytic) 

  • Zoho Desk
  • Zoho Books
  • Zoho SalesIQ
  • Zoho Survey
  • Zoho Invoice
  • Zoho Subscription
  • Zoho Project


I have integrated more than 
twenty integrations with Zoho Apps especially CRM.I have strong command on API's of Zoho & other applications, I have integrated following apps with Zoho:



  • More than Twenty websites
  • MailChimp Integration
  • Pandadoc
  • XERO
  • Stripe
  • Active Campaign
  • Pipl
  • Woocommerce
  • Custom form 7


I am sure once you get my service I will provide you excellent quality work and you will continue work with me.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Message me first before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work as always!!

Seller's Response:

Great client. Looking forward to work with him again. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Great Job!

Seller's Response:

Great client looking forward to work with him again thanks

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment