Friday, February 28, 2020

Customization In Smartjobboard Software











About:

I have 5+ years experience in working with Smartjobboard - a popular jobboard software.



I can do any type of customization in Smartjobboard software based job portal websites.



I have experience with integration of jobmate and adlogic 3rd party job posting softwares.



I have also experience in customization of existing jobseeker and employer features and creation for new features related to job portal in smartjobboard software.



I have developed plugin for Zipalert for email subscription for users in Zipalert website and also implemented API for showing Ziprecruit Jobs in our smartjobboard website.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I highly recommend Smtechnosoft without reservation

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your appreciation.

Seller's Response:

Experience , kwnoledge ,

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your response.

Seller's Response:

Very professional and thorough




No comments:

Post a Comment