Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your Front End Web Developer And Designer











About:

Hello Sir,


Welcome on my Gig! I am a professional Front End Web Developer since 2016, 
I have done more than 20 different modules of Blood Bank web-based application,
I have a strong grip on Html, CSS, Javascript, Bootstrap, Responsive Web Design, PSD to HTML etc.., you can check my profile for more skills.
 

my portfolio link: frontend.themextar.net



Everything hand-coded by me. All codes will validate before delivery.
 
 My Services
 -----------------



 HTML5 & CSS3
 Latest version of Bootstrap
 JavaScript
 JQuery
 Jquery Mobile
 Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
 Responsive Design
 Mobile Friendly

 and much more...



Why me?


- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 100% REFUND If you’re unhappy with my work
- Flexible Timing
- Sensible and Reasonable Cost
- High quality work.
- Fast Delivery
- Availability 24x7.
- 60 days of customer support


Note: 


Discuss with me your requirements and documents before giving the order


Please feel free to CONTACT ME for any query, including the price of the project.


Thank You.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Arif4362 is the greatest seller at Fiverr. He is a very honest and straight forward person. He did a pixel perfect front end development for me. I really appreciate his work.

:

He did a fast delivery! I was needing this finished as soon as possible and he did it in record time. He was respectful and i feel that i should pay him more. I will check if i can give him tips for his work. The design is awesome :) I will look for him if i have other project.

:

You are a really experienced buyer, I'm really happy to work with him.

:

Arif is super professional. I'll keep working with him for future projects.

:

Great work Arif! Would definitely recommend. Great communication and execution




No comments:

Post a Comment