Sunday, February 23, 2020

Develop Custom Core Php Website With Mvc Structure











About:

Hi!   welcome to my gig!



I will develop custom php website with   
mvc, core php, html, css, jquery  !



SERVICES I OFFER



1:-
   I am providing Services to make a complete website with backend admin panel support in PHP  

     1_a :-  Front End  (html, css, javascript) + Back end (PHP, MVC) with admin panel!



2:-   I will FIX any issue in your PHP websites or in custom codes.





3:-   
I will Install PHP Application in your Cpanel.

       (also I am providing custom install functionality for automatically install script).





4:-
   I am providing services in Front End Design with Bootstrap  OR in simple CSS





5:-
   I will resolve errors and bugs in the styling  of your websites





7:-   Custom PHP Code  (custom php website in mvc with core php )

       I will make custom code for any of your requirements!





8:-   API integrations

  • Stripe
  • PayPal
  • Facebook

  • Google
  • and any other you want.




9:-
   Also providing help in LARAVEL





10:-  
HTML | CSS | JAVASCRIPT | JQUERY | PHP 





why you select me.



✓ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

✓ 100% positive Ratings.

✓ 7 Days Free Customer Support.



NOTE : - PRICING WILL BE BASED UPON PROJECT REQUIREMENTS!





:::Contact Before Placing Any Orde
r!:::

Reviews


:

Grea work on this

:

Needed a quick web app. He quickly understood what needs to be done. He delivered a FULLY functional product. We are very pleased. Thank you 👍👍👍

:

Excellent work! Highly recommended!

:

Very good work! Would hire again!

:

Highly recommended! Went above and beyond! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment