Sunday, February 2, 2020

Provide Hotel Website ,Online Reservation And Booking System











About:

If you are seeing my gig message me  i will give booking system demo. 



The system has capable for all kinds of bookings

  • Guest house
  • Vacation home
  • Hotel
  • Small Hotel
  • Motel


if you don’t know which package is right for you, then contact me

I will provide:



  1. Hotel management System included Front website with backend Cms for customizing pages.
  2. Front Desk Reservation and online booking management .
  3. Manage room types
  4. Rooms management

  5. Guest check ins , booking , checkout reports
  6. Guests/Customer management
  7. Current Room system.
  8. Booking payments.




Extras not included in same price.

I will also provide 

  1. Laundry Management
  2. Restaurant Ordering and Billing system.
  3. Total Hotel Finance Management


All modules and section web based. I have very detailed hotel management system. 



For Query and Information freely ask.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not bad He did ok

Seller's Response:

He has always been very willing to modify as requested. He has done a great job even though it took longer it has been partly due to me. I highly recommend him

:

so thanks

:

Seller is very patient and also fixed all things required for our booking engine.

:

Seller was quick to respond and did exactly what was asked.Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment