Monday, February 3, 2020

Create A Web Application Using Gatsbyjs











About:

  •  will develop a complete web app for you on nodejs expressjs and mongodb

    I will use the latest tech like : nodejs , expressjs , MongoDB / MySQL to develop web app for you .
  •  I am a experienced react/JavaScript developer with years of industry experience.
  •  I can create a new app from scratch
  •  I can provide best 
  •  I can provide best Quality Reactjs Application
  •  I will use Redux to manage the state of your application
  • Developed many projects (Mobile Apps, Web Apps, Backend API's)
  • Follow high level coding standards, practices
  • Deliver work in time




I have experience in:



  • React 
  • Redux
  • Components
  • State Management
  • PropTypes validation
  • React-Bootstrap / Material-UI
  • JavaScript (ES6)


More Advanced Services:



  • Progressive Web app
  • Docker ( Build app image and deploy container )
  • Write Reactjs Components Test




About me:

  • Good Experience of modern JS framework development.
  • Deliver work in time
  • Full stack development knowledge(HTML5,CSS(Bootstrap,SASS,Material UI , Materialize), Nodejs(Express), MongoDB, Firestore, Firebase





and many more, customer satisfaction is the first priority for me

Best regards! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Abdul delivered it on time and made a really good job. I can recommend him to anybody who wants to work with an extremely motivated developer.

:

thanks lannardwenzel

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment