Friday, February 7, 2020

Automate Your Workflow With Zapier Or Integromat











About:

Don't spend another minute doing repetitive manual tasks.



Zapier & Integromat are automation platforms that integrate the web apps you already use.  However, they aren't the easiest tools to configure.



I will build your automations with best practices to simplify ongoing maintenance & provide a walk-through to ensure your understanding.



Automate your manual process & get back the ROI in short order!



WHY HIRE ME? 




  • I am a native English speaker based in the United States
  • I have 15+ years of IT experience
  • I am well educated & hold an advanced degree in Computer Science
  • My #1 priority is client satisfaction--I'm only satisfied when you are!
  • The quality of my work is top-shelf--no details will be overlooked!
  • I pride myself on being organized--my code is well documented & easily extensible for future modification
  • I have artistic skills to match my technical ability--my work will not only function, but look great too!
  • Providing an intuitive user experience is a passion of mine--I strive to make even the most complex things simple!

    Reviews


    :

    Communicative and professional. Great work

    : : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment