Monday, February 3, 2020

Be Your Front End Developer In React And Redux











About:

Product ( https://vxtrader.herokuapp.com )



Hi,

I am a software engineer and  React js Developer. I will be your professional front-end developer in React and Redux. I will develop   Responsive, appealing, user-friendly websites with accurate working functionalities.I am sure you will get better output from me. :) 



Services:



1  React and Redux   

2  Login,signup process

3. Working with Rest API 

4  Working with web-sockets  
5  Chat application using chatkit   

6  Adding google recaptcha to website   

7  Working with dynamic graph in react js 


Uniqueness:



▸ Full Cooperation 
▸ Full Satisfaction

▸ On Time Delivery

▸ Best Practices 
▸ Clean Code 

            





 Kindly inbox me before placing an order. Thanks

Reviews


:

Great work! On-time and very nice to work with! Thank you

:

A pleasure to work with!

:

Thanks for the delivered great piece of work.

:

Great cooperation as usual. Thanks

:

Great service as usual. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment