Saturday, February 8, 2020

Build Any Bots, Trading Bot And Web Scripts For You











About:

Thanks for visiting my gig, It might interest you to know that the only legit way of earning big in this crypto wave is through buying and selling of altcoin and traditional coin. Thats why I sacrificed my few years as a programmer and a winning crypto trader to build this bot. This bot can scan the market, buys and sell on automation, can complete over 1 to 12 profitable trades within 24hours. 



WHY YOU SHOULD PURCHASE FROM ME



1. EASY SETUP: you can start my bot in just 5 minuites, no coding required, I have provided image diagrams, step by step powerpoint presentation and docs. so easy to start making money.



2. 24hrs active support. you can talk to me anytime. I will respond and assist immediately



3. I can setup or customize any new features you may need modification.



4. Be assured of real profit from day1. I give you 99% profit warranty



Reviews


:

I have been scamed for many times on fiver. But until i met this guy. This guy is now my personal programmer on fiver. He always deliver fast, on time and to my satisfaction. Im falling in love with his communication skills and sincerity, He builds legit bots. Thanks alot

:

This guy is super amazing. He is very loving to work with. He is very sincere about his job, he is a proffessional exactly as he claims🥰🥰🥰

:

Perfect and great communication. Looking forward to our continued cooperation.

:

The guy is a great bot programmer. He really made a very good job and fast.

:

There you go.




No comments:

Post a Comment