Friday, February 7, 2020

Html Css Bootstrap And Responsive Bug Fix, Css Bug Fixing











About:

Having HTML CSS or Bootstrap issues? I'll fix html css bugs within 24 Hours.



Not getting some part of your website to behave the way you want it to? I will look at your problem, check the issues and most of all fix html css and Bootstrap Bugs!

If your website is not compatible with mobile or other devices? I'll make your website Responsive with working well on all devices.



I can fix Responsive Issues and W3C Validator Issues, please see my Gig extra to get Fix Responsive Bugs and W3C Validator Issues.



I offering you through your GIG:

  • Fixing HTML CSS Bugs
  • Fixing Bootstrap Bugs
  • CSS Bug Fixing Error
  • Layout fixing
  • Fixing Responsive Issues
  • W3C Validator Issus

  • Cross Browser Compatible(Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari and whatever you need)
  • Fixing any HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery Issues
  • Optimize Loading Time



I am experienced in:

  1. HTML-5
  2. CSS-3
  3. Bootstrap

  4. Fix html css Issues
  5. jQuery
  6. WordPress
  7. W3C Validator

  8. Media Queries
  9. Responsive Website Design

  10. Cross Browser Compatibility


Some fixes may require multiple gigs, Please contact me before placing an order.



Feel Free to Contact me If you need anything related to web development.



Thanks

Reviews


:

Fast and good. And friendly.

:

FANTASTIC!

:

Very nice working with him!

:

The Seller is very good at his stuff. He is patient, understanding and pays great attention to details. Yes, I will rehire him for my future projects in this area.

:

100% great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment