Saturday, February 8, 2020

Html Css, Web Programming, Editing, PSD To Html











About:

Hi,

I am professional web developer working form 7 years I develop many websites for different companies. I use agile methodology to develop best product.  I do clean coding which is easy to customize.



Please feel free to contact me for any kind of website whether it's with small or with huge database. Also contact me for HTML CSS issue or PSD TO HTML.



My expertise are in

  • PHP
  • Codeignator
  • Wordpress
  • SQL
  • HTML
  • HTML5
  • PSD TO HTML
  • CSS
  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • Javascript
  • SEO
  • ADOBE 


I am also providing some free services to my clients.

FREE BACKUP

FREE UPLOAD



I use highly recommenced tools to write or run code

Notepad++

Wamp Server

Live Server

Adobe Dreamweaver

File Zilla

Please also contact me for any CSS, HTML projects.



NOTE: Message me first before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

really good seller. patient, always available; to help and collaborate. he did a very good job. I highly recommend it.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Always the best, this guy is truely amazing and fast and according to my wishes, second time used his services looking forward to the third time 5 STAR rating *****

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

The best service!!! Always reliable and has the capability to understand what your vision is to provide the best results. I reccomend to anyone who takes their project/business serious!




No comments:

Post a Comment