Thursday, February 13, 2020

Install Any PHP Script On Your Hosting Or Vps Server











About:

Ahoy,



This is M. Hamza Iqbal from Pakistan, Through this GIG I will install PHP Script on your hosting or server.



So you have bought a script from codecanyon or from any other platform and looking for somone who can install and modify that script, then you are at the right place, Order me here I am expert in doing this.



Not only installation but also If you want any kind of modification then you can contact me as well.



Please Note:

  1. Always contact me first before placing the order.
  2. If you want me to upgrade the preinstalled script then please first show me your current website and the script you want me to upgrade.


Thanks.

Reviews


:

Helicarrier worked hard to resolve my problem, I will definitely be coming back. I appreciate this very much. Will hire him again.

:

finished 7 complicated scripts and 2 plugins. Maintained and moved my folder without losing anything! His The Right Guy. He didn't want me to charge anything at the beginning of the tasks cause his humble and confident.Very Highly Recommended, Don't Wast Your Money On Others.

:

this is the best seller they will get the job done fast A+++++++++ i have used them many times now with out issue!.

:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I'm more than satisfied! He is extremely talented and delivery was much Faster than expected! I will definitely come back to his service. The implementation was super fast! Genius!

:

He is very professional and prepared




No comments:

Post a Comment