Monday, April 27, 2020

Vue, Vuex, Vuerouter, Pwa, Spa, Nuxt And Nodejs Web Apps











About:

I am Awais shah - Front End Engineer, JavaScript and Full stack Web Developer



I have been working 3+ years in IT industry experience on complex architectural products as well as Freelancing experience on many Freelancing sites, right now join Fiver.



I can develop any kind of modern web app for you using.



  • Javascript
  • Vue
  • VueX
  • PWA 

  • SPA (VueRouter)
  • service worker
  • Nodejs
  • expressjs
  • docker


My recruiters are always delighted with my creativity, hard working and stamina.



please contact me first before order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Work, Highly Recommended

:

He did an awesome Job,

:

Awaisshah5 was very responsive

:

Awais did a great job. Very well done!

:

responsive and skilled




No comments:

Post a Comment