Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Front End Development And Solved Htmls, Css Issues











About:

I am a Front-end Developer, CSS Expert. I'm interested in web design and front-end development and It has been 3 years I working professionally in these fields. A love of combination of web technology and visual art attract me into web design and front-end development, and I'm always curious to create, to improvise, and to deliver the best design that fits with what user wants and needs. Quality work for less budget. User satisfaction is my first priority.

My skills include:

  • PSD2HTML
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • JQuery
  • Responsive Web Design
  • Angular2 (basic)
  • Bootstrap
  • Ajax
  • javascript 
  • MVC





Reviews


:

Product delivered as promised and ahead of schedule. I would definitely use again.

:

Seller did exactly as asked and more and I greatly appreciate it.

:

Very satisfied with the ​quality of service and prompt communication! will hire again for sure!

:

Same perfect level of work again. Satisfactory and will definitely order again.

:

Great worker!




No comments:

Post a Comment