Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Convert Psd To Html











About:

Full Stack Web Developer



I will convert any design into a web page within 2 days. fast communication with great customer support and communication. 



i am doing this from many years and i did not use any slicing software to convert file into a web page. You will Get Hand Coded Files. 



My Skill Set:

  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • JavaScript
  • jQuery
  • Bootstrap


What you will get:

  • PSD to Web Pages
  • Semantic Markup
  • W3C Validated Code
  • Cross Browser Compatibility
  • CSS Animations and Transitions
  • Google Maps
  • Optimized Code


What you need to provide me:

  • Design in PSD or Sketch or in any format you have or reference site to copy design


And please inbox me to discuss further if you have some work for me i respond in minutes :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice Work !

Seller's Response:

Asad created a very good website for our company. I highly recommend him if you need a website.

Seller's Response:

Asad, is a super professional. And great communicator

:

Great person to work with. always here to help people with my skills. and give them best of best always.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment