Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design Dashboard Using Graphs And Datatable











About:

I am designing your dashboard using charts(have experience with moriss js) and data-tables.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER just for me to know exactly what you're looking for and to know if what you're asking is technically possible.

 I usually respond within 1 hours. 

Order multiple gigs for more complex projects.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A great job delivering my project on time. Asked questions and built exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

Great experience thanks a lot !!

Seller's Response:

very professional and pleasant.

Seller's Response:

Great experience and thanks you very much !

Seller's Response:

Very professional and understanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment