Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Develop Laravel API Or Laravel Web Application











About:

I am a Full-Stack Web Developer. 7+ years of professional experience. expert in developing the custom web app, create RestAPI using Laravel.



I will develop any type of web app or REST API using Laravel

I am expert in:

✅ PHP

✅ Laravel

✅ VueJs

✅ Rest API

✅ MySQL, PostgreSQL

✅ Github/Bitbucket/Gitlab





I will do: 



✅ Add new features
✅ Create APIs
✅ Fixing bugs in your existing script
✅ Deploy your web app to the server




Contract me for any size of project or bug fixing. I can work hourly basis or fixed contract. 



My guarantee:



  • 100% on-time delivery
  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • 100% Money-back Guarantee (if you are not satisfied)
  •  24/7 Support
  • After sales service 



Just ping me to discuss your project or to know more about me.

Reviews


:

very fast and professional

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment