Monday, April 27, 2020

Fix Or Install Or Develop Laravel Website











About:

Note: Please contact me before placing order because different task/error/bug/job needs different time.



I am specialized in creating custom projects of Website Development using PHP Laravel Framework. I have been doing website development from the time when 3rd version of Laravel was released in 2012. While doing and getting command on website development, I have achieved great proficiency on using all the popular version of Laravel (i.e. 3, 4, 5, and 6).



  • Frontend: Twitter bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX
  • Backend: PHP Laravel Framework
  • Database: SQL family databases (MySQL, Postgre, SQLite)
  • Dev Tools: Composer, NPM, GIT
  • Payment Gateways: Paypal, Stripe, Braintree.


I know how to write the code that is easy to maintain and reuse and how to build the architecture that can scale without obstacles. 


If you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me. Let's discuss your ideas and build something amazing!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome Work!

Seller's Response:

Fazilhussain was fantastic and he worked with me until it was perfect. He is efficient, professional, accommodating, and talented in his trade. I am incredibly grateful for his awesome work. Really quick responses and turnarounds!!!!Awesome work!!!

:

Thank you so much..!! I am very glad to be working with you.

:

Very reliable and dependable. Will work with him again!

:

Thanks a lot, nice to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment