Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Custom Html Css Web Page











About:

Note: Please contact me for availability before starting the order.



About me

I code in Html + Css , also Know how to work with Sass/Scss and Bootstrap.I have 1 year plus experience in site creation.



I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide.



I love to make people ideas come true. This means that  I will do my best to turn them into reality.

 



What You Will Get From Me :



  • 100% Hand coded, pixel-perfect HTML/CSS
  • Tested and compatible with all modern browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  • Pixel Perfect PSD to HTML Conversion
  • Google fonts included
  • Mobile Friendly Responsive Design (desktop, tablet, mobile browsers and devices)
  • HTML/CSS from Scratch / Built in Bootstrap

  • Amazing CSS3 Effects/Animations/transform
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source File
  • Cross Browser Support
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.        


If you have any questions please let me know.



Thank you.

Reviews


:

Good and Excellent Seller

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment