Monday, April 27, 2020

Fix And Debug Html, Css, Javascript, Reactjs, Wordpress Bugs











About:

IMPORTANT NOTE

I do not work on gaming, gambling, entertainment or inappropriate contents. Please don't place order if your contents are not appropriate.



Are you facing some terrible bugs in your web apps and want to get rid of them?


Hi,
I am Abid from Pakistan.


In this gig, I will fix bugs in any of your HTML, CSS, JavaScript/jQuery, React JS, Wordpress or Node JS code.



Customer satisfaction is my first priority when offering freelance services, if you are not satisfied with the service provided, I will not charge for that service.



This gig is only for bug fixing purpose, if you need to add or modify a feature in your app, please contact on Fiverr with your requirements.



Please note what I offer in this gig

  • 1 gig per bug-fix per page
  • if the same page is having multiple bugs, it will be required to place multiple orders for multiple bug fixes even if they are on the same page.
  • if a bug-fix reveals other bugs on the page, the other bug-fixes will be charged separately, however you can ask me to stop fixing new bugs if you don't want newly revealed bugs to be fixed.
Have a question?

Feel free to message me on Fiverr.

Reviews


:

great fast job...

:

Seller is very professional and delivers great customer service. I highly recommend and will use again soon.

:

Abid has a systematic and tenacious approach. Great to work with him.

:

Thanks, Abid!

:

normal experience




No comments:

Post a Comment