Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Create A Professional Web App With Php, Mysql, Javascript











About:

I will create a custom web app using php, mysql, javascript, html5 and css.



I have a degree in user experience design and will always design your system with the users in mind. A visual design of your app is always included; I can work with your existing house style or design something from scratch.

The app will be made with php and mysql so it can easily be installed on any server. I can install it for you on your server free of any cost. Vanilla javascript will be used throughout the project to ensure fast loading times for your app.



If you chose to add complex animations to your order, I will use html5 canvas animations and css animations.



Illustrations can be done using vector based art, digital drawings, or even 3D art.

Reviews


:

will be coming back soon. great!

:

Good in Informative Side when it comes to UX Consider someone else

:

The seller is amazing. Answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. The seller is responsive and a great communicator. We worked on a few revisions until I am happy with the result. I will definitely order from the seller again. Highly recommended.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment