Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Create Stunning Materialize Theme











About:

This gig is about any type of Materialize work.



I have experienced in web design specially MaterializeCSS. I had completed materializing template for the e-commerce website. It's a very beautiful and attractive front end framework. Stunning components

like buttons, sliders, cards, beautiful colors. I love to design materialize website. 



If you are unsure about package selection, drop me a message to discuss your requirements and get a custom quote.

What I need to start your project:

  1. Page names and it's content.
  2. Logo 
  3. Slogan
  4. Relevant Images of your business. If you don't have any, no worries I will manage it.
  5. Any sample website you really like.
  6. Colors scheme and fonts if any.
  7. Your co-operation during development time     

Skills:

  1. Html
  2. CSS
  3. Bootstrap
  4. Javascript
  5. Jquery
  6. Animations
  7. Admin Dashboard
  8. Materializecss
  9. Material UI Kit
  10. Animation Plugins
  11. Fix Bugs
  12. Wordpress
  13. Material Design Bootstrap
  14. Landing Page
  15. Website Creation


Note: Please contact me before placing your order.



Thank You!

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    It was a small project to test him with good experience. I will hire him for more

    Seller's Response:

    Thanks a lot.

    Seller's Response:

    Very Decent Programmer! Very Good Communication! A+++

    :

    Thanks a lot 😊

    :

    very good work! excellent communication! A+++




    No comments:

    Post a Comment