Monday, April 27, 2020

Ada Compliant Your Website, Shop Or Restaurant











About:

Helped over a dozen clients!



Early this year, I was surprised to hear that a colleague of mine had been threatened with a lawsuit for having a website that was allegedly not ADA compliant. The lawsuit alleged that the web-site was not fully accessible to disabled users and the law firm that filed the suit would be willing to settle the matter for a small fee. 



This particular lawsuit amounted to nothing more than a shakedown for cash but it prompted me to dive deeper into the issue of ADA compliance. Through my research, I discovered there are some new laws on the horizon that could make ADA compliance mandatory, which means web designers and digital marketers need to know how to prepare.



SOLUTION:

I will go through each page of your business web or shop, will enlist the Accessibility problems. depending on the number of web pages. I will let you know fastest possible turn around to fix all the issues.

Reviews


:

I needed help with ADA compliance and he provided a before and after report for my client. They are happy

:

Great job on making our site ADA compliant!!! We will definitely be using his service again for our other websites. A huge Thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment