Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Convert Your Website Into Google Amp











About:

Hi,



Your time is precisious I never want to waste your time but I'm sure I can help you.



I will create/convert your old/new website into a pure AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) website and validate the AMP pages with 0 errors.  



Accelerated Mobile Pages - AMP is the technology introduced by Google, it is a web technology to give an instantaneous view of your website, which increases visitors engagement converting into leads very effectively.



Google AMP Pros:



1) High Loading speed

2) Increase traffic on your website

3) It can grow your SEO

4) Low Bounce rate 



Google AMP Cons:



1) Limitations (We cannot use custom jquery or javascript)



Why You Choose Me:



1) My code will be fully responsive for all big and small devices

2) My code will be efficient

3) Delivery on time

4) 100% satisfaction

5) Never compromise on work quality



Please contact me before you order anything



I hope you will be happy to work with me because Client satisfaction is my first priority.



Please feel free if you have any queries? Let's talk about your requirement, I will be happy to talk with you about your requirement.

 

Thanks and Regards

Abdul Hakeem

Reviews


:

Best Frontend developer. Always willing to go beyond expectation. Polite with good communication skills. This is my fourth job with this guy and he continues to go beyond the requirement. Will continue to use.

:

Amazing quality as always. Work was delayed a little, but communication was being done in a timely and proficient manner. Will come back soon!

:

thanks for great service.

:

Excellent work, on time with great communication. Will use again.

:

Great job Exactly as it said on the tim




No comments:

Post a Comment