Monday, April 27, 2020

Fix PHP Css Html Jquery And Wordpress Errors











About:

*Please don't worry about the number of orders in the queue.



Hello,



If you need any help in php, html. css, jquery, then you are at right place, I love to fix and write new code. 



What I can do for you???



  1.  I will fix php,html,css, jquery issue
  2.  I will fix and develop new laravel, kohana, yii, codeiniter based websites.
  3.  I will fix bootstrap and responsive css issues. 
  4.  HTML CSS single/multi web page,

  5.  Converting PSD or image to html webpage,

  6.  Add a jQuery slider in your Website,
  7.  I will create custom contact form, wordpress contact form 7 others,
  8.  I will import your woocommerce products from API,
  9. I will create wordpress custom taxonomy, custom post type and all custom work as per requiments. 
  10.  Make a welcome page.


I will provide above service at cutting edge cost.



Reviews


:

Very quick!

:

Awesome work all of the time. I have used her services many, many times and it's always quality!

:

Worked fast. Thank you.

:

Excellent Experience, Fantastic Communication and Final Delivery.

:

this is my most satisfied experience in Fivrr, I thought the task might need one or two days to deliver, but this Seller only take 1 hour with geat efficiency. everything is great! the website is excactly what I want, thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment